Soothing Arts Healing Therapies School of Massage Therapy and Skin Care is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant students in massage classes in Miramar Beach, Walton County, Okaloosa County, and Bay County, FL. Contact us for more information.
The student is responsible for meeting all requirements to acquire a VISA into the United States of America, after which that person should contact Soothing Arts in order to complete those requirements and receive a Student Visa (I-20).
Once this is completed, the student may enroll for up to one year, with a possible extension of one additional year. The student will be responsible for all VISA costs, foreign application fees, plus the cost of tuition and books.
Once completed, the graduate may return to his/her country or apply for work a VISA in the U.S. If the graduate wishes to remain in the U.S. he/she must meet all requirements set forth by the United States.
REFUND POLICY-PLEASE READ
- Students who are enrolled as M-1 visa students will, upon request of the institution, have the application/enrollment documents translated orally into a language the student understands, and the student must verify his/her understanding by signature on the Enrollment document.
- Students enrolled as M-1 visa students are required to provide written notification of withdrawal to the institution as a condition for receiving any tuition refund that is due.
- Students enrolled as M-1 visa students can enroll for multiple terms of study not to exceed twelve (12) months. Refund computations will apply to the current term at the time of enrollment.
- Students who are enrolled as M-1 visa students who are rejected by the institution for enrollments will receive a full refund.
- Students who are enrolled as F-1/M-1 visa students who have their visa application rejected will receive a full refund.
- Students who are enrolled as M-1 visa students, who have been accepted by the institution, but cancels’ prior to the start of scheduled classes or never attends class (no-show) will receive full refund less registration fee and book fees, if applicable.